KBibTeX 0.8.2 has been released as a bug fix release on 0.8.1. It fixes a number of known and reported bugs (see below) as well as some other minor issues. Online search engines that were broken should work now again.
Unfortunately, I forgot to update the Changelog before tagging this release, so the latest Changelog can be found in a later commit in branch
kbibtex/0.8 as well as here:
- KDE Bug 388892: Formatting error when saving file ( switching
- KDE Bug 394659: Crash after compilation
- KDE Bug 396343: When saving the file, I am always warned that file has changed in disk
- KDE Bug 396598: Bibliography system options contains duplicates
- KDE Bug 397027: ScienceDirect search broken
- KDE Bug 397604: Untranslated strings from bibtexfields.cpp and bibtexentries.cpp
- KDE Bug 398136: KBibTeX crashes when editing element
- KDE Bug 401470: Don't remove leading whitespace in macros
- Using official APIs for IEEE Xplore and ScienceDirect
- Fixing resource leakage as identified by Coverity Scan: CID 287670, 287669
- Fixing issues as identified by clazy
- Migrating from HTTP to HTTPS protocol in various places
- In encoder classes, migrating away from raw
char*to Qt classes
- Various smaller fixes
This is supposed to be the last planned release of the 0.8 series unless some critical issue appears in the next few days or weeks.
KBibTeX 0.9 is well under way, branch
kbibtex/0.9 has just been created, the first pre-release tarballs should follow soon.