As promised, here comes the one intermediate pre-release between KBibTeX 0.7.90 (0.8-beta1) and the final release of 0.8: KBibTeX 0.7.95 aka 0.8-rc1. The most important changes between Beta1 and RC1 are the following:
- Update of the ChangeLog (alternatively here) to reflect recent releases' changes,
- Removal of ISBNdb as it is no longer a free service, and
- Various translation updates.
The release is available on KDE's mirror infrastructure:
- Source code tar-ball (SHA-256: 9a13ea22a82c022f76fecea927b56cb7897d5baf
- Digital signature of the source code tar-ball using GnuPG key 1808CB466328F4380685A3B1A264FD738D861F41 (available here, here, and here)
Now is your last chance to find showstopping bugs!
P.S. I plan to write soon a blog posting on the implemented and planned changes for KBibTeX 0.9 (hopefully still to be released in 2018).